10 Reasons Why You Will Be On Google+ Soon
Nearly all of you will be on Google+ Soon
Google+ is changing the web in more ways than you can imagine. Google is finally taking social seriously and has taken incredible steps to ensure the success of Google+. I’ve been using Google+ for some time now, and people are always asking “Why do you use Google+?”. Besides being an incredible way to discover new friends, it’s an incredible way to share information with people and truly connect. I thought I would type up the reasons I think everyone is going to be on Google+ very soon. And to be clear, Google+ is not competing with Facebook in my mind. Google+ is a knowledge company, and Facebook is in the entertainment business.
1. Google dominates mobile devices with Android.
Google+ will be on your phone, and everyone else’s phones.
2. Google dominates web search.
It’s not even a close battle here. Google+ is already integrated into Google Search, just type “+Pepsi” in the Google Search box.
3. Google dominates online video.
Online video is taking over, and YouTube is the king. Guess what social platform is going to be completely integrated with YouTube?
4. Google dominates advertising on the web.
5. Google is integrating Google+ with everything you already use.
You won’t be able to ignore Google+, it will be everywhere.
6. Google+ will drive Google Search results.
If you want to be found on the web, you will need to use Google+
7. Google lets you export everything from Google+.
Unlike facebook, you don’t have to worry about not owning your content.
8. Google is investing millions into Google+.
They are bringing their entire army into this battle.
9. Google’s founder is transforming the entire company into a “Social” focused company.
Employee’s bonuses are now tied to how well Google does at Social.
10. Google+ is awesome!
It’s clean, has amazing features, lets you control information, and lets you share things the way you always wanted.
If you enjoyed this article, you should read “Why Google+ is Not Competing with Facebook” Do you use Google+ yourself? What are your thoughts on Google+ and what it means to social networking? Let us know below.